Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break!

Spring break is a time for relaxation. My spring break was very good. I took off of work which is a long needed vacation, if you know me I never take off of work. With this time I did mostly nothing which was amazing. Although I did spend some time remodeling my bedroom, I didn't really mind it. Thursday April 1 was my 18th birthday. I didn't really do anything special, just went to lunch with my best friend and my sister. I then drove to my grandparents by myself and my siblings. Which is a task I have never done on my own before, they live a little north of Orlando. It would not have been that bad except for the fact that I had my eight year old brother, who had to use the restroom every five minutes. My twelve year old sister constantly changing the radio and turning it up to drowned out my brother. After three and a half hours of this we made it to my grandparents. We then spent Easter there coloring eggs and all the good stuff that goes along with Easter. So even though my break was pretty boring I enjoyed it.

No comments: