Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Advice

Dear Freshman,
The single most important piece of information that I can give you is DO NOT SKIP! I know the temptation is great, but do everything you can to stray away from this activity. Once you skip one time there will always be another and another. Before you know it you have horrible grades and a truancy officer knocking at your door. Another piece of information I give you is join a club or a sport, get involved in some way shape or form. Also pick and choose your friends wisely, this might seem a bit cliche, but in the long run it will help you immensely.Remember you are as low as the lowest person you associate yourself with. Last but not least have fun. I know, I know its school how are you suppose to have fun, but its High school its the best time of your life. Live it up, but be careful. Three more years and you will be done, it will go by faster than you can possible imagine. Good luck class of 2013!
Sincerely Ariana Hampton
Class of 2010!


No comments: