Monday, October 5, 2009

Senior Year!


Wow, it seems that it has taken forever and a day to get here. Senior year, it just sounds exciting doesn't it? There has been many obstacles and numerous accomplishments, and it all has come down to this year, senior year.
There are some things that I would personally like to accomplish this year. I would like to maintain a honorable grade point average and receive good grades. I would like to get into college and obtain skills that will be required in college. Another thing I would like to accomplishment is to enjoy my senior year by participating in all of the senior activities.
With it being my senior year there are numerous things that I am looking forward to. I am looking forward to all the senior privileges. I am also looking forward the activities, such as both of the spirit weeks, prom, grad night, and my senior trip. Last but certainly not least I am looking forward to graduation.
Senioritis, I am going to try and avoid this as best as possible. I am also going to avoid getting into any sort of trouble in both school and at home. Detentions, Saturday school, and suspension theses are things that I am definitely going to try and avoid. I do not think that I will have much of a problem avoiding theses situations.
My goals for my senior year are of course the basics get good grades, get good enough SAT and ACT test scores, get into college, graduate. I also wish to acquire skills that will help me threw out college and my life.

No comments: