Tuesday, March 23, 2010

blog Challenge #4


There are many things that people do to be green, and in the last few years there has been a great improvement in how many people are trying to be green. With all these people "going green" only good things can come.
So what are some simple easy things you can do to go green? Try replacing some simple household items, from light bulbs to grocery bags, to water bottles. The possibilities are endless. They even make T-shirts that are organic. One of the big things that could help you go green is to get a recycling bin and start recycling. Turn off the lights when you leave a room. If you simply reduce the amount of paper that you are using it would help you go green. If you are trying to be super green you could always go out and buy a hybrid car.
Am I green? I am trying to convert to greenness, and believe me I know first hand how hard it actual is. It is hard to break old habits that is for sure. I have probably Fourteen reusable Publix bags, and I always forget them. I have been better it's just getting into the green life style that is difficult. I have switched to CFL light bulbs. The one thing that I am guilty of is water bottle use. I can't seem to break that habit, I always have a water bottle. I have been meaning to buy a eco-friendly water bottle.
Making the change to "being green" will be hard, but with little simple habits that we CAN change will make the difference. So why don't you start right now, start the change that will save our environment. Why don't you "be green"?
Images from Google images.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

It is hard to break old habits. The fact that you're trying is a start.

Please remember to link back to the challenge.