Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Challenge #1

Why should you visit my blog? My blog is full of my personality, random and surprising. My blog is based on a English/Art class that I am taking in my High School. I take what I learn in English and express myself through my blog and artwork in my Art class. On my blog you will learn my opinion of what we are learning in English we have already done many interesting stories including: Lord of the Flies, Macbeth, and Life of Pi. We will also be using assignments from the blogging challenge. Every once in awhile we get to choose our own topic and thats where things get really interesting. You will also be able to view some of the artwork that I create. Although I am not a great artist(This is where random and surprising comes in) I try. I also try and put pictures with most of my blogs. From what I have been hearing we will also be introducing video into our blogs. That in itself will be a reason to visit my blog, we have many different characters in this class and when you put a few of them together you could have something amazing wether it be funny or serious. So take some time and take a adventure into my blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Ariana!

I'm also named Ariana. I live in Vancouver, Canada and have a blog, too. I love drawing and am really sad I couldn't take art this year at my secondary school (there wasn't room in the course). I haven't read Life of Pi, but I hear it's a good book. I want to read it sometime soon. Right now my class is also doing a novel study. I am reading Catcher in the Rye. I hope you visit my blog and maybe leave a comment!

Ariana (http://talonsariana.edublogs.org/