Friday, January 15, 2010

Nickname

Nicknames are a descriptive name given in place of or in addition to the official name of a person, place, or thing. So what is my nickname? The most popular of all the nicknames given to me throughout my life is Ari (R-E) it is abbreviated from my original name Ariana (R-E-ona). I am not sure why people cannot pronounce my name but I have gotten use to it and now don't even take the time to correct people anymore. In this way I do believe that I have a connection with Pi. My nickname was given to me when I was very little. I am not sure who really started it. It has grown on me so I have no objections to it. I have come to the point where I actually prefer to be called Ari. So this is my nickname, just a very simple Ari. There have been others but none that have stuck.






No comments: