Thursday, January 7, 2010

what am I good at?

What am I good at? What are your major strengths? As easy as these questions sound they are difficult for most people to answer. So what are mine? I am a good reader. I read alot and am up for any type of book. Although I hate to be assigned something to read. I am a good listener. If you take your time out to talk to me I will listen. I will never tell your secrets if you confide in me. When I put my mind to something I finish it and do it to its highest potential. My major strengths are my friendliness and my ability to solve problems. People depend on me to be there for them. To help them threw there rough times. They also depend on me to help them with whatever they need help with. For the most part I try and do all this for the people that depend on me. What are some of my skills? I am a O.K pool player. I good at making sense out of something that makes no sense at all. I am good with kids. I am reliable.







No comments: