Friday, January 29, 2010

Teachers

There have been many teachers that I have come across in the twelve years I have been in school. Some were nice some were horrid. There have been a select few that have had a huge impact in my life.
Mr. Strauss, he wasn't the typical "favorite" teacher. He was somewhat rough around the edges. Most people didn't like him at all. He was my fifth grade teacher, and he was good at his job. The way he taught inspired me to learn more, and that's saying a lot seeing as I was ten years old. The way he taught just made everything so easy to learn. Although he was like I said rough around the edges he was a great teacher.
Another teacher that has left a impact in my life would be Ms. Taylor( later to be Mrs. Plaster). Her impact was not like Mr. Strauss' although she was a wonderful Spanish I teacher, and I did learn a good amount in her class. Her Impact was her kindness and the way she cared about people when she didn't have to. She helped me more than she could ever know threw the most difficult time in my life. She was there for me even when I didn't want anyone to be. She is by far one of the most amazing people I have ever come across in my entire life. Yes, i am but a mere seventeen but even when I'm eighty she will still be at the top of the list.
O.K. lets not forget the most amazing teacher of all time. Of course I am talking about the wonderful Mrs.Ladd. I can truly say that in Mrs. Ladd's class I have learned more than in any other class that I have ever been in. The things that I have learned In her class are things that I will keep with me for my entire life(and actually use in everyday life). She is not only a teacher but a friend. She has honestly become a role model for me. Mrs. Ladd has the qualities of both the other teachers above and more.
There have been so many teachers with so many personalities. These are the select few that have had the largest impact on me. Wether it be because of the way they teach or just them for who they are these are my "favorite" teachers of all time.

No comments: