Thursday, January 7, 2010

invention


There have been many new inventions of the decade. It was hard to pick which one was the best in my perspective. After thinking about it my choice is YouTube. YouTube is a online video sharing and viewing community. It was invented in 2005 by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. I chose YouTube because everyone uses it. People use it just for fun, for educational purposes, or for instruction. Could you imagine life with out YouTube? I don't Know about you but I YouTube everything. Time Magazine made YouTube 2006 best invention. The original YouTube was sold to Google for 1.65billion dollars. YouTube is in 22 countries. YouTube was the number one video site on the Internet as of January, with 67.5 million unique users in the U.S., according to Nielsen Net Ratings. People watch hundreds of millions of videos a day on YouTube. There is no doubt that YouTube has had a huge impact on not only the United States, but the entire world.

1 comment:

Bay said...

Youtube is a great invention, I like how you have lots of facts about youtube. It has had a huge impact, everyone is always using Youtube