Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas.


Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. My favorite thing about Christmas is shopping. I love finding the perfect gift for people, it is kind of a rush. Although my wallet never seems to have enough in it. When there is cash in it it is spent within hours. I become a somewhat of a shopaholic, looking up sales and I always go overboard for the people I love. The look on some ones face when they open a gift that they really like it's amazing.
My favorite person to shop for is my little brother. He is only seven, so he would be happy with almost anything. I love to get just the right gifts for him. He is still little and innocent and enjoys Christmas for what it really is. He loves to pick out gifts for others to though. Which is amazing with the kids to days attitudes of "get get get". He was so happy when I brought him to buy gifts for the family. He saved up five dollars and for a seven year old boy thats amazing. He can't wait for Christmas morning so everyone can see what he got them.
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Swanson said...

Your little brother is lucky to have a great sister that takes time with him. Good job sis!