Tuesday, December 15, 2009

$100,000

If I won $100,000, and had to give half to charity what would I do??? There are so many things that I would do with this money. So many Charities I would consider. I would also think very hard about what I would do with my half of the money.
The Charity half would go to United Way. I give to the United Way every week for three years and I believe in my Charity. I have volunteered for the United way many times and I have seen what they do first hand. They help many people and are involved in many different organizations. The United Way is a all volunteer non-profit organization.
I would put my money in the bank. I would help my dad out with a new house and pay off his car payment. I would also go shopping. I love love love to shop. College would also be a big factor in this money. I would also think about putting some of my money into stocks.
There are many things that could be done with this money and different people would do different things. This is what I would do. But who knows, if I actually had this money its hard to say what would happen...




No comments: