Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

This time of year is the time that you need to sit back and realize all the people and things that you are thankful for. There is so many things that we are thankful for without even realizing it. So I am going to take this time to realize the things I am thankful for. I am thankful for the essentials of life, of course. I am thankful to be a American, and live the way I do. I am thankful for my family. Without them I don't know what I would do. They are there for me when nobody else is. Even if I mess up they will be there. I am also thankful for my friends. My friends help me everyday of my life. Without my friends I would go crazy. I am also thankful for my boyfriend, he is my rock. He helps me threw all of my problems and always listens to my rants. I am also thankful for everyone that helps me and cares about me. I am thankful for my education, and those who give it to me aka Mrs. Ladd. There are so many things that I am thankful for I could go on and on. So take this time and ask yourself, what am I thankful for?

No comments: