Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Economy

The economy has effected everyone, from rich to poor. I have seen the effects of this bad economy first hand. It has been tough on my family. With up coming fees for college. Money will be a huge problem. Not to mention my phone bill, car insurance, and gas money. I will be relying on scholarships and grants. Living in a single parent household with very little income and my own. Let me tell you, a half time cashier at publix salary isn't going to cut it for the most part. During this rough time it is best to look forward and hope for the economy to turn around. I know that there are people out there that are going threw very hard times much worse than my situation. It saddens me to even think of it. It best to be happy about what you have and what you can afford then to dwell on what you do not have and what you can't afford. I am thankful that I have a job. That my family has food in the cabinets. It would be worthless to be upset because I couldn't buy those cute jeans I saw at the mall.

No comments: