Monday, February 8, 2010

Philosophy


Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems concerning matters such as existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. Everyone has their own personal philosophy of life, and that is the way that they live their life.
After searching through many quotes I believe that I have found one that I would use as guidelines for my life. The quote I picked is: Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros... I picked this quote because it is the way that I live my life. Give thanks for what you have today, because it could always be worse. Someone in the world always has it worse than you do. So we should be thankful for what we have and who we have. All this shapes us as a person. With this you should never stop fighting for what you believe in and what you want to accomplish in life. Life will always be better tomorrow. If you believe it will get better it will.
The picture I chose was a picture of the northern lights. I picked this picture not only because of its obvious beauty, but because of what it means to me. I have always wanted to see the northern lights and I will someday. Its on my bucket list. My quote states keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.




No comments: