Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Seat Belt vs. Text Message

After watching the two videos on text messaging and driving and wearing your seat belt I am impressed with both. Both give a very important message and I think both are done very well. Even though the text message video was very good and got the point across I loved the seat belt video. I believe that this video was the more effective of the two. The seat belt video had more of a positive feel where the text message video took more of a realistic gory view. I think that viewers would rather see the positive video. The seat belt video was so touching and so well done. The impact was so amazing it had such wow effect. This video really makes you think about not only the car accident, but it makes you think about the people that you are leaving behind. It was like the mans wife and daughter was the reason he wore his seat belt. They were his support or his "seat belt". I also believe that the seat belt video got the point across better it was again with the wow factor. This video had such a extremely powerful effect on viewers.

No comments: